Saludos

Hello! It is a pleasure to share this blog with my students in Cañada Rosal High School. I hope it will improve your English.
Bye. Antonio

jueves, 1 de diciembre de 2011

Ana Utrilla at a party

ALAN'S PARTY
I went to Alan's party last Friday. I enjoyed a lot! All my friends were there, so we had a great time together. We talked for a long time. I met new friends, too. There was much food and drinks. I ate some cake. We danced all night and we sang our favourites songs because there was a karaoke. It was funny! There was a swimming pool but we didn't swim because it was a cold and rainy night. The music was wonderful. We also played interesting games. My best friend and I went home early because we weree very tired. It was a fantastic day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario